Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Saturday!!!


This is my first Saturday in weeks to have NOT a thing to do on my schedule...no work ...no school (study)....no scrapbooking ( until later in my home studio)...NOTHING...so in honor of this great day I decided for those of you who don't really know who I am........I would add a "real" picture of myself to this blog post! How about that....plus I'm bored and messing around on my laptop!


Some of you I will see at the Fiskateer Crop next Saturday...others of you I will see in my class at FMS on May 19th....either way....see ya soon!

2 comments:

  1. You are soooo pretty and you look so happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You Crazy Girl! Can you please come clear my schedule so I can chill too? Miss you - I'll have to come get my car soon so I'll see you then........

    ReplyDelete

Blog Followers